Managing the titling and registration for your company cars and light trucks is time consuming and complicated. One mistake can prove costly in the form of tickets, tows or fines as the result of expired or missing tags. Our Title, Licensing & Registration renewal programs deliver the plates and tags to your drivers on time, every time. No more hassles for you, and no more lines and wait times for your drivers.
Our team of state and provincial experts ensures your vehicles are on the road legally. We’ll handle all the administrative tasks associated with titling, licensing and registration, and we’ll work directly with your drivers to ensure the necessary paperwork is completed.
We’ll also monitor, process and keep all your registrations current. Let our experts manage the increasingly complex registration process for you.
Initial title and registration
Our dedicated team provides comprehensive services to title and register your cars and light trucks quickly and accurately:
Our Title Management program ensures your cars and light trucks are properly titled. In taking care of the details for you, we’ll:
- Maintain and store vehicle titles to ensure safe organization
- Provide access to title images
- Timely turnaround for title changes
- Handle specialty transactions (i.e., ownership transfers, lease-backs)
- Ensure correct titles for every vehicle in inventory
- Eliminate hassles at the time of retitling or vehicle sale
- Save your staff time and costs associated with tracking down missing/lost titles
- Handle all leased vehicle transfers in all states
- Keep your drivers legal when they transfer locations
Registration renewals on time, every time
We’ll make sure your vehicle registration renewals are completed properly and on time, preventing penalties, reducing your workload and increasing productivity. We deliver:
- Licensing expertise
- The registration renewal process is handled properly and on time across the U.S. and Canada
- We'll track all registration and renewal dates for plates, tags and stickers
- We'll monitor changes in state and county filing regulations
- We’ll help minimize driver downtime by avoiding trips to the DMV
- Toll-free driver call center reduces the volume of driver calls to your fleet department
- We’ll send tags, stickers and plates directly to your designated drivers
- All registration renewal fees are consolidated into a single, monthly invoice
- We’ll help eliminate multiple payments to governing agencies and driver reimbursement
- We’ll keep your leased vehicles compliant with state and provincial laws
- We’ll help prevent tickets, violations, tows and impounds due to expired tags
Insurance card management
Element’s Insurance Card Management program is an efficient way to administer insurance card distribution. We’ll systematically issue VIN-specific insurance cards with the appropriate policy information to your drivers for factory order, dealer stock and non-leased vehicles. We’ll also monitor policy expiration dates and, if updates are required, notify both you and the broker to ensure your policy is kept current. Prevent penalties by letting us keep your insurance information up to date.
Is it time to order new cars or light trucks? Do you know when your assets should be replaced to increase resale values? Are your drivers in the right vehicle to do their job effectively? If you have questions, we have answers. At Element Fleet Management, we’ll provide end-to-end ordering support from consultation through title and registration, and save you money in the process.